Rangoli Laddu- (Motichoor Boondi Laddu recipe in English). Try this easy Motichoor Ladoo recipe with step by step instructions!. Then, add some water and a little baking soda. Blend the mixture well and make sure there are no lumps.
It can be easily prepared with Boondi, which is available in the market and it tastes great, You just need to follow. Motichoor ladoo is a delicious and very popular North Indian festive sweet. Traditionally it is made by making tiny balls (boondi) from gram flour batter , that is first deep fried then simmered in sugar syrup until it plumps up and finally shaped into round balls called ladoos. You can cook Rangoli Laddu- (Motichoor Boondi Laddu recipe in English) using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rangoli Laddu- (Motichoor Boondi Laddu recipe in English)
- You need 1 cup of Besan flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oil – for frying boondi).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sugar – forsugar syrup).
- Prepare 2 drops of Food colour – Orange.
- Prepare 1 of Cardamon.
- You need 5 tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 1 cup of Water – (both sugar syrup & boondi batter).
Motichoor laddus are extremely sweet and moist and are often exchanged during festivals in India. Indian Sweets Making Besan laddu is a popular Indian sweet dish made of besan ch. Take besan (kadalai mavu/ chickpea flour) in a mixing bowl, add salt and whisk well or you can sieve too. Add milk, food colour and required water to make a thick batter.
Rangoli Laddu- (Motichoor Boondi Laddu recipe in English) instructions
- To a mixing bowl add besan flour.
- Then add water, baking soda & mix well to make smooth thick batter with flowing consistency.
- Heat oil in a large pan.
- Place a Jalli karandi / boondi jhara over the oil.
- Now slowly add the batter on the Jalli karandi & give a slight tap so that drop of the batter will fall into the oil.
- Fry until the boondi becomes crispy.
- To a mixer add 1/2 of the prepared boondi & grind it to 70%.
- To a separate pan add sugar,food colour(optional),water(1/2cup),cardamon & prepare sugar syrup (string consistency).
- Now add the sugar syrup to the boondi & add some ghee (3tbsp) and mix well.
- Grease your hands with ghee and make the laddu balls.
- You can store in any air tight container for 1 week.
Heat a broad kadai with enough oil. Motichoor ke Ladoos or Motichur Laddu. Gradually, add water to the above dry ingredients to bring a dosa batter-like consistency. these are special moti or boondi ladoo with tricolor boondi. They are swet and moist not only that they looks really delicious , special marwadi sweet and al. In this video we will see how to make motichoor ladoo recipe in tamil.