Vickys Mustard & Rosemary Pork Steaks GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Mustard & Rosemary Pork Steaks GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Mustard & Rosemary Pork Steaks GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 800 g (2 lbs) of trimmed pork steaks/boneless chops, 4 or 8 portions.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mild mustard such as Dijon.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of rosemary, leaves only.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Low sodium salt as required.
Vickys Mustard & Rosemary Pork Steaks GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Mix the mustard, oil, garlic, rosemary leaves, vinegar and black pepper together.
- Pour this marinade into a large food bag then add the pork chops. Rub together until coated well then seal the bag and marinate in the fridge for around 3 hours.
- Remove the pork and mix the marinade that's left in the bag with some water, just enough to make it runny.
- Heat a frying pan or a griddle pan over a medium-high heat and add the pork.
- Depending on thickness, cook for between 3 – 5 minutes each side, giving a brush with the thinned out marinade often. (I used 8 thinner pork steaks here which needed only 3 minutes each side. A good thick steak will need 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and season with salt, then cover with foil and let rest between 5 – 10 minutes, again depending on thickness, before serving with seasonal vegetables, potatoes, rice etc.