Spinach Hummus. This Spinach Hummus Wrap is one of my go-to travel recipes. Made with a lightened up hummus spread, peppers, and cucumbers, it has a delicious flavor and packs up well for lunches. Classic hummus goes deliciously green with a few handfuls of spinach thrown into the mix.
It is quite easy to prepare and sure to be a crowd-pleaser at any dip-lovers gathering. Make your hummus green by adding fresh spinach! This vegan, oil-free and gluten-free spinach hummus is Oil-Free Spinach Hummus. You can have Spinach Hummus using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Hummus
- You need 1-1/2 cup of boiled chickpeas peas.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of tahini.
- It’s 2-3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need as needed of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin powder (optional).
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of spinach puree.
- It’s as needed of Paprica to sprinkle.
You'll love this Spinach Artichoke Hummus Recipe! A healthy, yummy idea to serve as a snack, appetizer, or game day! This quick and easy recipe is a real cupboard staple, using the wonders of canned chickpeas you can have really easy hummus in no time. This spinach and basil hummus recipe is delicious and simple to make.
Spinach Hummus instructions
- In a grinding jar, add tahini, lemon juice and process it for one minute. Scrape the bottom and sides and process for 30 seconds more. If needed can process more 30 seconds,tahini became proper creamy..
- Add garlic, 2 tbsp olive oil, cumin powder and salt to creamed tahini and process for 30-40 seconds. Scrap sides and bottoms..
- Now add boiled chick peas to it and process it in intervals till chick peas become smooth. Scrap ini between. Add 2-3 tbsp water while processing..
- Our basic hummus is ready, now add spinach puree and process for 30-40 seconds. Drizzle olive oil and paprica..
You'll need chickpeas, fresh spinach, fresh basil, olive oil, and tahini. That weekend I told Debbie about some Spinach Hummus I had seen at Whole Foods and we decided that we should have that to snack on while we cooked and tried out recipes for the blog. Add the spinach and process until smooth and dark green. Chill to blend flavors before serving. spinach hummus is a quick healthy Indian style spinach hummus can be super for palak hummus for kids tiffins. Kabuli chana, also known as chick peas, is the prime ingredient of any hummus.