Abura-age & Carrot Takikomi Gohan. If you love our recipes, please donate to support the site. Abura age Tofu frito para Inarizushi. Wikipedia Article About abura-age on Wikipedia.
Aburage is often used to wrap inarizushi (稲荷寿司), and is added to miso soup. Abura Age (油揚げ) is a Japanese food product made from soybeans. Its abbreviated name is Aburage (あぶらげ). You can have Abura-age & Carrot Takikomi Gohan using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Abura-age & Carrot Takikomi Gohan
- It’s 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- Prepare 1 of Abura-age (Fried Thin Tofu).
- You need 1 of small Carrot.
- You need 400 ml of Dashi Stock *OR Water and 1 teaspoon Dashi Powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- You need 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- You need of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
It is produced by cutting tofu into. Abura-age , is a Japanese food product made from twice-fried soybeans. Abura age — Aburaage Atsuage Aburaage (jap. 油揚げ, dt. „in Öl frittiertes") ist in der japanischen Küche ein Produkt auf der Basis der Sojabohne, bei dem üblicherwei … Deutsch Wikipedia. I often find the store-bought Inari Age too sweet to my liking, so I like making my own.
Abura-age & Carrot Takikomi Gohan instructions
- Wrap Abura-age with paper towel and warm in the microwave. Then press it to remove excess oil if required. This process is optional..
- Cut Abura-age and Carrot into small pieces. Today I cut Carrot into strips using a vegetable slicer..
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear..
- Place it into the rice cooker’s inner pot and add Dashi Stock, Salt, Soy Sauce and Sake (Rice Wine). Add extra Water, if necessary, to make up to the 2-cups-marking. Gently stir..
- Place Abura-age and Carrot pieces over the rice evenly. Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently..
- Sprinkle with some finely chopped Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds on top and enjoy..
Abura-age is thinly sliced, deep fried tofu used for cooking with other ingredients — primarily vegetables. Find abura age stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Abura-age (油揚げ), is a Japanese food product made from soybeans. Abura-age is. abura age nutrition facts and nutritional information.