Chicken Liver & Sausage Noodles. Simple, quick, minimal ingredients, and low in carbs! The lemon, garlic, and liver flavors blend together to to make a surprisingly mild gourmet dish. While chicken is one of the most commonly eaten meats, the liver is often overlooked as an undesirable part of the bird.
This will help to get rid of some of the strong "liver" taste. After soaking the livers, drain the liquid and pat dry with a towel. The next step is very important. You can cook Chicken Liver & Sausage Noodles using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Liver & Sausage Noodles
- Prepare 1 pack of indomie.
- It’s 2 of chicken liver.
- It’s 2 of sausages cooked.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of Dhania.
- It’s of Green bell pepper.
I used to skip this step and wonder why my liver was so chewy. This is the ultimate Garlic Chicken Liver recipe. Stolen from my local Italian restaurant after two weeks working there as a dish washer just to get the recipe. They've retired now so I don't think they'll mind me divulging their secret!
Chicken Liver & Sausage Noodles instructions
- Boil indomie 3 minutes, drain water set aside.
- Add chopped chicken liver to pan, fry until crispy.
- Add onions and fry until golden.
- Add sausage, fry few minutes.
- Add salt, cumin and chili flakes.
- Add indomie to pan, add green bell pepper mix well.
- Sprinkle dhania (cilantro) toss few seconds.
Wipe pan with a paper towel, put it over medium-high heat and add remaining oil or butter. When oil is hot or foam from butter has subsided, add chicken livers. Some people hear the word 'liver' and immediately want to shy away. But when cooked correctly, liver can make up part of a delicious and healthy meal. Chicken livers are loaded with vitamins like B, A and folate.