🥘Beef Nihari🥘 (slow cooker beef stew).
You can cook 🥘Beef Nihari🥘 (slow cooker beef stew) using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 🥘Beef Nihari🥘 (slow cooker beef stew)
- It’s 1 kg of Mutton, beef, lamb or chiken 1 cup oil.
- You need 1 of tblsp kashmiri red chili powder.
- You need 1 of tblsp red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White cumin seed powder.
- It’s 2 of tblsp ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of tblsp salt or as required.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder 1/4 tsp citric acid (tatri).
- You need 1 tsp of dried ginger powder (sunth).
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain yogurt (lightly beaten with fork).
- Prepare 7-8 cups of (mutton, beef, lamb or chiken bones stalk).
- You need of For the gravy.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Flour mix with 1 cup of water (lamp free).
- You need of Nehari Masala.
- You need 1 of &1/2tblsp fennel 1tblsp whole coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of whole black pepper 1tsp Whole white cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of clove 1small piece nutmeg 1-piece Mace.
- Prepare 2 of small stick of cinnamon 5 whole green cardamom.
- It’s 2 of star anise 1-piece whole long pepper (pipli).
- You need of For the garnishing.
- Prepare 1 of fresh small ginger julienne cut.
- You need 1 of lemon cut into small pieces.
- Prepare Half of Bunch fresh coriander finely chopped.
- Prepare of Fresh Green Chilli finely chopped as required.
🥘Beef Nihari🥘 (slow cooker beef stew) instructions
- Place all the #nehari_masala ingredients into the grinder and make a fine powder and set it aside..
- In a pressure cooker, add oil, onion, and fry until light brown. After that add ginger & garlic paste and cook until light brown..
- Now add, meat, fry until light brown. Add salt, cumin powder, kashmiri chili powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, citric acid (tatri) dried ginger powder (sonth) add 1 tblsp water if you need and cook for 1or 2 minute. Add yoghurt cook more 5 to 6 minute..
- Now add meat stalk with #nehari #masala_powder (when we grind earlier) and cook in a pressure cooker until meat is really tender. When the meat is cooked, remove as much oil as possible then set it aside..
- After that add flour mixture in batches for however much curry you need, thick or thin. Then cook for 10-15 minutes more..
- Before serving add the oil (when we are remove earlier) on top of the nehari, then sprinkle some ginger coriander and green chillies on top..
- Your tasty Beef Nihari is ready and serve with naan, ginger, fresh coriander, green chillies and lemon..