Philly cheesesteak pasta. This easy dinner recipe for Philly Cheesesteak Pasta is a cheesy comfort food dish that will become a new family favorite! The next time you have a hankering for some classic Philly cheesesteaks, I hope you give this one pot cheesesteak. Beef and pasta must be one of the best flavor combinations around.
Enjoy everything you love about Philly Cheesesteak in this delicious Philly cheesesteak pasta recipe. This skillet recipe comes together in minutes. You add the uncooked pasta to the pot and cook it all together. You can cook Philly cheesesteak pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Philly cheesesteak pasta
- Prepare 2 lbs of Ground Beef browned and cooled.
- You need 1 of Green Bell Pepper diced.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion Diced.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Packet of French Onion Soup Mix.
- It’s 4 cups of Beef Broth.
- You need 1 Cup of Milk.
- You need 3 cups of Large Elbow Noodles uncooked.
- You need 8 oz of Sliced Provolone Cheese Torn into smaller pieces.
- It’s 8 oz of Mozzarella Cheese Shredded.
PHILLY CHEESESTEAK & PASTA CASSEROLE RECIPE Cook with Me Easy Casserole *For today's recipe and many more, click below to see my recipe blog. Last year, I shared this chicken cheesesteak baked ziti from my friend's cookbook and it has remained one of my family's favorite comfort meals! Philly cheesesteaks mean thinly sliced beef and sautéed onions and bell peppers tucked into a hoagie roll and smothered with melted cheese.
Philly cheesesteak pasta instructions
- Add the ground beef, onion, green pepper, the french onion packet, and minced garlic to a large skillet. Cook over medium heat until the beef is browned. Then drain any fat and return the skillet to the stove top..
- Next mix in the Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and the beef broth. Then slowly stir in the milk. Bring the mixture to a boil then add in the pasta. Reduce the heat to low and cover. Cook until the noodles are tender stirring occasionally approximately 7-10 minutes..
- Then stir in the cheeses and heat until they are completed melted. Enjoy!.
Cast of Ingredients for Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta. Ground beef would have made my Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta too much like a Hamburger Helper, which I did not want. Philly cheesesteaks are iconic—and for good reason. This is our version of the sandwich, and it satisfies our craving every time. Even though we consulted real live Philadelphians.