Irish and plantain sauté. Hello tout le monde, je viens partager avec vous une recette de chez moi (Le Cameroun). Elle est super facile à faire et super goûteuse. ♡ Abonnez et vous. Plantains are a huge staple in Dominican cuisine and I absolutely love them.
Add the plantains and sauté until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper and remove them to a paper towel to drain. Peel ripe plantains and ensure the pulp is firm and smells sweet. You can have Irish and plantain sauté using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Irish and plantain sauté
- Prepare of Irish potatoes.
- Prepare of Plantain.
- Prepare of Bell peppers.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Seasonings/spices.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Gizzard or any meat of choice.
Heat butter or margarine (add spices as desired). Sprinkle with brown sugar, if desired. Serve immediately as a side dish or dessert. Plantain is a widespread weed found in virtually every lawn in America.
Irish and plantain sauté step by step
- Wash cut your Gizzard, put in pot add in spices, little amount of water boil,let it absorbs the stock then keep aside.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Put in a pot, put water and pinch of salt to boil,keep aside.
- Chop the bell peppers and onion keep aside.
- Peel the plantain cut into cubes too and fry.
- Put a little oil and stir fry the chopped peppers and onions.
- Add in the gizzard.
- Then add the potatoes, plantain and cabbage, stir fry for 4 minutes..
- Done and serve alone or with jollof rice.
It's low profile and non-aggressive habit often leave it protected from the Plantain is a low growing herb, with a multitude of uses. It is most often used for bee stings and insect bites. You may also know it as the 'Bandaid plant. · Sweet plantain strips fried and laid between layers of savory meat and cheese. Pastelon is one of my favorite dishes from childhood. Colombians love plátanos and bocadillo or plantains and guava paste in English.