Gur sharbat. One of the most refreshing drink you will every try. This video is filmed on recipe / making of Jaggery Drink locally known as GUR KA SHARBAT. Jaggery Drink is an organic Drink made from Jaggery.
One of the most refreshing drink you will every try. Make it at home and beat the heat this summer. In serving glass,add ice cubes and gur ka sharbat & serve. You can have Gur sharbat using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gur sharbat
- It’s 150 gms of Gur (jaggery).
- It’s 2 glasses of water.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1/2 inch of ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped mint leaves.
Also Check Gur Ka Sharbat Recipe, ingredients and complete Method. At Masala TV you can check complete Gur Ka Sharbat Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef at. The chilled Gur ka Sherbat is one of the drinks that you can enjoy anytime without really worrying about the repercussions.
Gur sharbat instructions
- Now take a bowl add jaggery, and then add water. Stir it for one minute and let it mix.
- Keep it aside and let it mix..and keep stirring in between and it will mix properly.
- After mixing jaggery, add lemon juice into it and grate ginger into it.
- Now add fennel seeds, spices, and mint leaves into it and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes blend it in a blender and strain it with a strainer..
- Now take a glass, add ice cubes and strained water into it and garnish with lemon and mint leaves and serve it.
Read on as we tell more about it and a popular spot where you can find the best. Related Cook With Faiza Recipes : CREAMY DATE. Sharbat is an Iranian drink also popular in Turkey, South Asia, Caucasus and the Balkans. It is prepared from fruits or flower petals. It is a sweet cordial, and usually served chilled.