Aam pora sharbat (Charred mango drink). Hi everyone and welcome back to my channel, so today I am sharing with you a recipe for the upcoming summer season, I have used raw mangoes, it is a very. Aam Pora Shorbot or Bengali Aam Panna is an unique summer drink made with grilled smoky mangoes and Bengali Bhaja Moshla (Roasted Spice Mix). Aam pora sharbat recipe aka Bengali aam panna is a cooling summer drink from Bengal made with roasted raw mango.
Hence this Aam Pora Sorbot aka Bengali style Smoky Mango Panna happened to us last week. Then special Bhaja Masala and black salt is added along with sweetener. Aam pora sorbot completes summer in bengal. You can have Aam pora sharbat (Charred mango drink) using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aam pora sharbat (Charred mango drink)
- Prepare 3 of Firm raw mango.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black salt -.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of Sugar -.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder-.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder -.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard oil -.
- You need as needed of Ice cubes.
It is done by charring the raw mango with skin. It is an amazing cooler during the summer and a must in my home. Don't ask me.how I got these green mangoes, as no one, and literally no one eats raw green mango in Africa. Aam Pora Shorbot or Bengali Aam Panna is an unique summer drink made with grilled mangoes and a special spice-mix called Bhaja Moshla.
Aam pora sharbat (Charred mango drink) step by step
- Wash raw mangoes. Then remove the stalk from end.
- Then rub oil over mangoes for easy removal of skin.
- Char the mangoes over direct flame for about 10- 15 mins.
- Once Done, let charred mangoes cool completely..
- Now peel the skin completely..
- Take out all the soft pulp into the blending jar..
- Then add 4-5 of sugar (the sugar will depend on the soreness of the mangoes).
- Add 1 tsp of black salt.
- Add 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Now, add little bit of water, then blend and make a smooth mixture.
- At this stage u can refrigerate this concentrate in a air tight container for 15 days.
- To serve this sharbat, add ice cubes in both glasses..
- Then pour the concentrate according to the consistency of the sharbat.
- Then add chilled water and served immediately..
Pora Aamer Sorbot is sweet & tangy with right amount of hotness. Aam Panna is quite common drink in India, almost every region makes it in their own style. PagesPublic figureVideo creatorSharmilazKitchenVideosAam Panna Recipe – Roasted Smoky AAM Pana – Pora Aamer Sharbat – Mango Recipe Sharmilazkitchen. Aam Pora Shorbot is a great summer drink from Bengal and with its wonderful taste gives much needed coolness to your body. This drink comes very close to aam panna made in North India.