Brenda's Beef (or Pork) Vegetable Stew. As you all know Brenda love to cook and on this day she cook some southern cooking stew or should I say roasted stew or stew with potatoes and. Pork stew recipe – pork tenderloin or pork loin recipes with vegetables. This recipe is also known as Pork Guisado/Gisado (Filipino food), or as Carne.
The condensed beef broth gives it more beef flavor than just plain water or stock. Feel free to add some diced rutabaga or increase the vegetables in the. Texas Beef Chili (Chili Con Carne). You can cook Brenda's Beef (or Pork) Vegetable Stew using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brenda's Beef (or Pork) Vegetable Stew
- You need 3 lb of stew meat (pork or beef or mix).
- You need 1 of eggplant, peeled & diced.
- It’s 1 of zucchini squash, diced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash, diced.
- Prepare 4 of button mushrooms, diced.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of mild rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of (6 oz) tomato paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of italian seasoning (may need more I just shake it in there till it looks good).
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of chicken stock.
Pat the beef dry and season with the salt and pepper. Hearty and warm beef stew is packed with potatoes, carrots, peppers, and onions. Traditional vegetable beef stew recipe – this one is a winner on a cold night. Like any stew, this one improves with age.
Brenda's Beef (or Pork) Vegetable Stew instructions
- Saute meat in small amount of olive oil till browned, add to crock pot..
- In the same pot add a bit more olive oil and saute vegetables, onion, garlic, seasoning, till crisp tender then add to crock pot..
- Stir in tomatoes, rotel, paste. If needed add a bit of chicken stock to cover meat and veggies. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Cook on low for however long you need to till meat is cooked through and tender. I cooked mine for about two hours and it was ready..
- Serve with my Roasted Italian Potatoes and Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread..
If you want to make it a day or three ahead of time and store it in the fridge, all the better. But I'll toot my own stew horn and say that this is damn fine grub when eaten immediately, too. Mushroom and Brie Soup is a fall classic kicked up a notch with lots of creamy Brie cheese. It's perfect for a cozy dinner on the couch or a special first course for holiday meal. #brie #cheese #soup. Pork and beef are both classified as red meat.