Hot link Sandwich. The original sandwich used polish sausage, I adapted the recipe to my taste and used hot links. I use to make a variation of this sandwich when I worked as a cook in high school. In honor of national grilled cheese sandwich day, I made up this easy and delicious grilled cheese sandwich topped with fried hot links and plenty of melted.
How to make Steak Sandwich no recipe. See more ideas about sausage recipes, hot link sausage recipe, recipes. [I Ate] Brisket Pulled Pork Ham Hot Link Onion Rings Coleslaw Egg Cheese and BBQ sauce sandwich. Albuquerque based food truck serving mouth watering hotlink sausages, Seattle style cheese steaks Chili cheese hotlink sandwich on the blackstone griddle. You can cook Hot link Sandwich using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot link Sandwich
- It’s 1 of Cheddar filled Hot link.
- You need 2 slice of provolone.
- It’s 1 of Deli sub roll.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayo.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of Sweet baby rays bbq sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pico pica hot sauce (or mild).
- Prepare 10 of Pieces of pepperoni.
- Prepare 2 slice of of deli turkey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1 of Grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Purple onion slices.
Delicious game day chili cheese hot link sandwich griddled to perfection on the Blackstone griddle. Warm canapes, open-faced sandwiches with lunch meat, avocado, tomatoes and cheese toasted. Do you want to learn more about Hotlink Sandwich? We've put together some additional information that can help you learn more about what IP addresses are.
Hot link Sandwich step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix mustard, mayo, ketchup, bbq, and hot sauce in a sandwich ziplock bag until thoroughly combined..
- Cook hot link according to package instructions.
- Slice deli sub roll from the top . Once open press bread to make a boat and place your provolone along the bottom..
- Place pepperoni on top of provolone followed by the turkey..
- Once hot link is appropriately cooked place the link into the sub and surround with shredded cheese to taste.
- Place the desired amount of onion on top of the cheese.
- Put sub into oven and set for 6 minutes or until bread is crunchy and cheese is melted.
- Once done remove from oven and allow to cool for 2 min. Meanwhile cut a corner out of the sauce bag and evenly distribute sauce across sandwich..
I came here twice and I am obsessed. Had the ribs, turkey, hot link, pulled pork, chopped brisket, and sliced fatty brisket. Try our hot link sandwich with bursting flavor in every bit. Be sure to bring your appetite, as this meal is. תמונה של D. Hot Pockets is an American brand of microwaveable turnovers generally containing one or more types of cheese, meat, or vegetables.