Stuffed Cabbage Casserole – Crock Pot. Stuffed cabbage taste without all the work. Transfer to crock pot and add slaw mix, green pepper and rice. In the microwave, dissolve bouillon cubes in water.
This Stuffed Cabbage Casserole is basically a deconstructed version of stuffed cabbage layered with shredded cabbage, ground beef and brown rice cooked My entire family of cabbage haters LOVED this. They ask for it all the time. Today I am going to attempt to make it in a crock pot since ballpark. You can have Stuffed Cabbage Casserole – Crock Pot using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Cabbage Casserole – Crock Pot
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 small of Onion, chopped.
- You need 4 cup of Cabbage, chopped.
- It’s 1 medium of Green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of Minute rice.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 6 oz of Tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder.
A sort of deconstructed Instant Pot stuffed cabbage dish was what I wanted. Crock pot recipe would be much appreciated. Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Cabbage Casserole (Low Carb)Recipes That Crock. Crock Pot Hamburger Cabbage Casserole-RevisedGenius Kitchen.
Stuffed Cabbage Casserole – Crock Pot step by step
- In skillet, cook beef and onions until meat is no longer pink. Drain and put into slow cooker..
- Add cabbage, green pepper and rice. In a bowl mix water and paste until well blended. Stir in remaining ingredients..
- Pour sauce over beef mixture in crockpot and mix well. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours..
- Can make in roaster and bake at 350°F for one hour..
- Recipe: Mary Ugoretz, St John The Baptist Catholic Church Cookbook (Edgar, WI) 2012.
This hearty and savory Crock Pot Cabbage Roll Casserole is cooked in a rich tomato sauce with cabbage, beef, and herbs! Super easy to make, this Crock Pot. This slow cooker stuffed cabbage is prepared with a tasty ground meat and rice mixture along with a tangy tomato sauce. To cook the dish on the stovetop, put the stuffed cabbage leaves in a stockpot or Dutch oven. Pour the sauce over the cabbage rolls and bring to a boil over medium heat.