Meen's Sweet Potato Cake II. Sweet potatoes topped with creamy toasted marshmallows. Reviews for: Photos of Sweet Potato Casserole II. Add vanilla, sweet potatoes, pineapple, raisins, and walnuts and blend on low speed until thoroughly mixed.
Sweets made of Japanese yams, "Sweet Potato." Adding fresh cream, butter and sugar to boiled yams is the common recipe, but in this video, I added. What makes this sweet potato cake so completely irresistible? Here's how to make this delicious potato dessert with a super fun Beat in eggs one at a time, then beat in vanilla and sweet potatoes until just combined. You can have Meen's Sweet Potato Cake II using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meen's Sweet Potato Cake II
- You need of Sweet potatoes.
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s 1 TBS of Sugar (more or less depending on quantity of potatoes).
- It’s of Salt (pinch).
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Water.
Add half the dry ingredients and half the buttermilk and beat. A wide variety of sweet potato cake options are available to you, such as material, feature, and certification. Try this sweet potato pound cake, a twist on traditional pound cake that features nutrient-rich sweet potatoes. It's the perfect addition to holiday dessert tables.
Meen's Sweet Potato Cake II instructions
- Peel sweet potatoes and put in bowl with water..
- Cut into small chunks. Wash and transfer to a pot..
- Add in water and pinch of salt. Put pot on heat source..
- Allow to boil till very soft, but do not overcook..
- Drain and transfer to a clean and dry bowl. Mash. Ensure there are no big lumps..
- In another bowl, add in sifted flour, sugar and baking powder. Combine..
- Transfer dry ingredients to bowl with mashed potatoes..
- Combine till you get a dough. Knead till you get a slightly stiff dough. Remember dough will still be soft because of the potatoes, but it should be stiff enough for you to comfortably mould..
- Allow to rest for five minutes..
- Dust tray, cutting board or worktable with flour. Also dust rolling pin, and cookie cutters with flour..
- Roll dough and cut with cookie cutters. Remove excess and transfer cut dough to another dusted tray. Repeat process till all dough is exhausted..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot. Add in few cuts of onion for flavour..
- Deep fry cakes till golden brown or desired colour is achieved..
- Drain in a colander and transfer to a paper towel lined dish/plate..
- You can serve with sauce of choice or as it is..
- Bon Apetit 😋..
They are sold at Wegmans also. The guy who was serving was really nice, and I told him we always get this cake. The sweet potato cupcakes and cakes are THE BOMB! Sweet, moist, just the right amount of spices and the frosting is delicious. Try these gluten-free sweet potato cakes with poached eggs for a weekend brunch, or as a quick dinner.